Reaching your Goals through "Make it Mutual" with Sun Life



We all have goals in life, but you can't reach your goals without taking risk and with
that being said, we need to invest so that we can help ourselves in making our goals come
true.

Last week, I was invited to attend Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. to know more about their new campaign  in which their brand ambassador Matteo Guidicelli is present to share his
experience about investing and about the "Make it Mutual" campaign.

The goal of the said event is to raise awareness and encourage millennials like us in
investing to help in achieving our goals. it was never easy to let go of money to invest,
on my experience, I hated putting money on investments or taking a risk since a lot of
investment scam is on the loose. but after hearing from Matteo on his experience and how
his father also started from scratch to raise them, I felt that I can choose the right
path in investing for my goals.



In cooperation with Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. (SLAMCI) will be launching a
series of vlogs (video blogs), which aims to teach Filipinos about how investing can help
make their #lifegoals come true.


Dubbed "Make it Mutual" vlogs will tackle topics relevant to personal finance, such as
growing one's money, beating inflation and investing regularly. To make it easy for the
viewer to relate these to real life, the modules shall be demonstrated in themes familiar
to them, like travel, fashion, and fitness among others.
All videos will be shared via social media to make it readily accessible.

"I'm Thankful for the opportunity to lead another financial literacy campaign for SLAMCI.
It's definitely relevant and timely", Mateo said. "I myself have life goals I'd like to
pursue and I'm happy to share that ever since I 'made it mutual' with SLAMCI, I've been
well on my way to achieving all those goals. It would be great if more Filipinos can
experience the same."

"Make it Mutual" aims to encourage Filipinos to invest in mutual funds so they can achieve
their life goals. SLAMCI, the company that was also behind the "Slam the Scam" campaign
which likewise starred Matteo, who shared tips on what to consider when choosing an
investing company in order to avoid dubious organizations.

The "Make it Mutual" campaign is just the first of Sun Life's series of financial literacy
initiatives this year.


Sun Life Asset Management Co., Inc. (SLAMCI) is the mutual fund arm of Sun Life of Canada
(Philippines), Inc. SLAMCI is one of the leading asset management companies in the country
with  Php57.8 billion in Assets Under management (AUM) as of April 2017. it currently
Manages 11 mutual funds collectivity called the "Sun Life Prosperity Funds".

Comments

Popular Posts