Changing to a different lifestyle for a #HEALTHIERME



You are what you eat, something that you might hear every time from those people who are health conscious or even from your mom who is always reminding you to eat what is right.

I've been working in the BPO industry for almost 8-9 years now, with the schedule of our work, we tend to replace  our lack of sleep with a lot of food and drink intake, and there is a saying in this industry, "it's better to lack of sleep than lack of food, with this being said "FOOD IS LIFE" has always been our motto!

Recently I was diagnosed with Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). This happens when fats from what you eat builds up in your liver, not to mention my cholesterol level shooting up 3 times higher than the normal. This resulted due to the years that I have been neglecting my health, all the bad eating habits I had and all the reminders from the doctor, my wife and my mom.



With all of this factors being considered, I've been advised to lower my cholesterol level, trim down some weight and avoid fatty foods and choose what I eat. This sound nightmarish for me since I'm not used to calculating what I eat and monitoring everything that I intake.

Just few weeks ago, I was introduced to Barlico Products, products made of  barley and Chicory. I am honestly not a fan of coffee, one of the reason is it upsets my stomach, so whenever I feel sleepy I depend on energy drinks which is also bad for my liver. When "Barlico Coffee Substitute" was introduced to me, I was really wondering if it is effective like coffee to wake you up and it says no acid so this is something that caught my attention too.



After more than a week of drinking" Barlico Coffee Substitute and Choco Barlico" I already had found my substitute for my energy drink cravings every time I felt sleepy. Not only that it helped me to be awake but also it lessen the instances of acid reflux that was caused by drinking too much energy drink.

With my condition and as someone who works in the BPO industry, this product is something that I can recommend especially to those with the same industry as mine since most of us has been sitting for almost the entire shift and a lot of complications can result to that. And if our habit of selecting food and drinks that we intake is something that we do not give consideration, this will definitely result in health problems that we may regret at the end.



I am now working to achieve a #healthierme  #MakeAChange #BarlicoTheHealthyBrew  #HealthierMewithBarlicohealthylifestyle #buhayrabbitgoals for me to lessen my cholesterol level and to go back to my normal and healthier self and I am including Barlico products to be part of this, for me to be successful.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts